Xx___Random STuffs___xX

7/28/2008 09:22:00 PM

First


What happened to Utar Buses these days?
It's been a week there's no bus
Or they send some freakin smaller bus


ARGH!!!!!

and today's the same!!
There's 100 students and we had to squeeze in a 40 seats bus
and freakin UNFORTUNATELY
i had to stand and squeeze next to the driver

WITH NOTHING TO HOLD ON TO!!!!

and when the bus turns to the right

I FELL AND KNOCKED ON A GIRL!!!
(She fells and stick to the wall also)

OMFG!!


TOTAL EMBARASSMENTALITISSITIDERFULICIOUS!!

and i had to apologize to everyone around there
LUCKILY THEY'RE SO CONSIDERATE!

then

there was this one day i had exam till 6

there's suppose to be a bus ride at 0630
but it was cancelled

and i waited one hour for NO TAXI!

Feeling helplessly...


i had to walk all the way back to HOLE(hostel)


I hAd to walk for around 15kms?(see the red building in the middle?)

FREAKIN UTAR *BUSES*

Second

Lemme tell you how i spent my past weekend last week~

My SIS's Tuition centre was havin a renovation~

And apparently they like big guys to help!

=.=

And i was instructed to Clean the floor

This floor is soooooo erm wide?

I dont even know how to mop my room

WHADDYA EXPECT

It's so much work to clean it with what mosaic cleaner then this that

GOSH

I was locked up with the maid inside for 5 hours cleanin the floor

The first time feelin like a "Cleaner"

=(=(=(=(=(

If you pity me,spend me MCD

=X

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images