Xx____Random Stuffies___xX

7/14/2008 05:05:00 PM

FIRST


Starbuckiess

Been companying miss IT Thing to online there..

Been waitin for soooo long...
but luckily she knows how to do la..
(AND I GET A CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BLA BLA FOR FREE)

After doin nothin whole night,i found out something

Long pants with Slippers

OMG...this is my first time in my holy 20 years life

For you it might be nothing..

But for me,i still cant accept ppl wearing like this..


So CHEAPPPPP!


^x^

SECOND

After my frickin economic test

We went for lunch at Jaya one's BBQ chicken

Looks tasty right?
And frickin HOOOOOT!!

And the interestin part is..
it's called..

JERK BBQ CHICKEN


I'm like.....=.=''

(Issit cooked by a JERK? or The chicken's a JERK?)

Next time maybe they'll come up with

BITCH BBQ CHICKEN

=X

Salad & Mashies..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images