Today's edmund~

7/16/2008 09:07:00 PM

The edmund today is somehow diff from the one before..

Just for those sabahan friends to catch up..


This is Edmund's Assigment 'Look"

I'm not the dont-give-a-damn-to-schoolwork Edmund anymore

=X

hmm...


Just woke up from sleep after a really long journey to Mid Valley

BY BUS~=(

And i dont really have much cash to waste right now

cause i've been spending like there's no tomorrow last time..

i only left like 100 bugs..

then Jeffrey and i companied MR.Alvin to buy some doughnuts..

It's a must for him to buy cause It's for his Speech presentation..

(Remember i don have enough cash to waste)

so that means no JUNKIEE FOODS right now..

And this is how Mr.alvin looks like..

With his "i-want-this-i-want-that"


And with his pointy fingers look..
(I din ask him to pose for this,he tak tahu i took a snap of it too)

I was like 'Alvin,make it fast...it's TEMPTING'

I promised myself when i got my cash back soon..
I'll celebrate myself with doughnut shower~!
=X

Btw,if you buy above 12 pcs,you'll get some really cool coupons
ask for it k..lots of freee stuffs~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images